- Lynden's in Seattle visiting his brother.
- Britta went to Duluth Friday night and Saturday with the Lifetime Run Club to enjoy a long run on the Grandma's Half Marathon course and a dip into nature's ice bath - Lake Superior. (Yes, I did do an ice bath, and it was awesome.) There is a picture to come, but my calves are too sore to get my camera right now....
- Sadie got to stay home, her best bud Casey slept over. I understand they did a run of their own.
Sunday was quite uneventful in Woodbury, I slept in very late (reminiscent of college days) and then worked from home to prep for a Monday morning meeting. Sadie is being quite antsy, even after a nice long walk... which caused new blisters on my feet to go along with sore calves from my run.
No comments:
Post a Comment