Friday might my parents stopped by for dinner as they were in town for mom's treatment appointment. We had our inaugoral first dinner on the deck! Family pictures followed (we missed you Kris!).

Family pictures. It was beautiful out on the deck this evening!
Lynden, Britta, Dad (Dave) and Mom (Jo). And Sadie.
The work crew...Also Friday night we saw the batman movie "The Dark Night" and really liked it. We would both recommend it.
Saturday started of with a run together as a family - Lynden, Sadie and I ran a good 6 mile route on the Gateway Trail in Oakdale - Stillwater. After a shower and food, we were off again to run errands and do some retail therapy. It wasn't as much theraputic as it was exhausting - so a quick naptime followed, and then it was off to our friends' house. Dinner with the Madsens and the Berggrens is always a treat. We got to meet new baby Nolan and play (lots!) with Julia and Morgan.

This is Morgan making crazy smiles and cracking Uncle Scooter's back. Lynden, Devon and baby Nolan are in the background. Sorry the picture is kind of blurry... that's indicative of Morgans amount of energy and excitement to have company :)
Kim and little Julia. I think they were chatting about Julia's family trip to the zoo - she loved to tell us about the elephants!Still two days left. I'm over half-way through my book and think I will get through it tomorrow....
1 comment:
Great Weekend!!! I need more pictures of the deck...from multiple angels...with the new furniture. I want to feel like i am on it without being on it.
Nice work Dave and Lynden!
Post a Comment