Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Big Week

I'm still recovering from last week, it was a busy one!

Monday was the night at home. The calm before the storm.
Tuesday was Lynden's bday and dinner at Gwyn and Brian's house (with the Madsens and the Berggrens).
Wednesday night I decided to have the vehicle looked at... and $250.00 later we were back home with a new belt pulley tensioner do-hickey-gadget, no squealing noises and Chinese takeout.
Thursday night was a great Gophers basketball game. Go Gophers!
Friday found us moving in opposite directions - Lynden headed south to Lincoln Nebraska for an indoor track meet with the team, and I was on the road to Alexandria for a day with my parents.
Saturday night I was back in the cities for my work party (wild west theme).
Sunday brought Lynden back into town and everyone over to our house for the Super Bowl.

Whew! Here's a few pics from the week:

From 2009 January Misc

Scott - aka jungle gym - with Anna and Julia

From 2009 January Misc

More kids are in on the action, left to right: Anna, Joshua, Julie, Morgan

From 2009 January Misc

Anna and Lynden

From 2009 January Misc

Anna's reading time with Scott, Kim and Eleanor

From 2009 January Misc

Gwyn and Joshua

From 2009 January Misc

The work party - Britta and Julie in our fashionable attire

No comments: