
We arrived home from our Hawaii trip to an extreme change in temperature last night. It was just 0 degrees, compared to the average high of 81 degrees for the last 7 days. I won't say that it was nice to come home to, but we did agree that it was the best vacation ever and we are excited for the Christmas holiday to come! (and we're excited to see Sadie again - she's been in Alexandria for almost 2 weeks!)
I'll be posting more about our trip in the coming days. I'm going to whittle down the pictures so that you don't have to look at all 347 of them on our blog. But right now I'm actually at work trying to dig myself out of emails.... with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head.... only this afternoon to go and then we are off again to Alexandria for Christmas Round 1. Luverne (Christmas Round 2) will be next on the list.
While in Hawaii we decided we'd say "Merry Blissmas" to each other since we were in pure bliss. We wish you a Happy, Happy Blissmas as well,
Britta (and Lynden)
No comments:
Post a Comment