Sunday, December 07, 2008

It was a week...

This is a good synopsis of how this week went:

No, Lynden didn't get sent to the dog house... he was just cleaning up. (I had to take this picture to prove that he would fit.) We had a lot of clean up this week. Nothing major just a lot of little stuff went wrong - a bad haricut, a clogged and overflowing sink, a frozen and then blown off sump pump hose, a cable installation that left us confused and the new tv not working, and Sadie had an 'accident'.

But there were lots of good things that happened too. My haircut got fixed and looks much better now, we had a great time AND won at volleyball this week, and had a great Bedford Thanksmas Christgiving (see post below). Lynden had a good group of recruits on campus at the U and I spent a lot of quality time with the Tivo technical support (they were SO helpful - the opposite of Comcast!). I was also able to try out Let's Dish to make some freezer friendly meals with Katie Dahl.

And here we are, Sunday night, ready to do it all again - right?!

Hoping your last week was great and your next week will be even better,
- Britta

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I thought you were a sump pump inspector...how could you let something like that happen?