Monday, February 20, 2012
More fort fun
Playing in the fort is the most fun activity in our house these days. (Maybe that is why there are no naps... he needs more fort time!!)
Quick story about today... I was home with Kilen due to daycare being closed. Meaghan, our next door neighbor babysitter, came over for the afternoon so I could run to work for a meeting. While I was gone, both the dog and Kilen threw up. Neither were actually sick, just some random throw-up from the dog and spit up from Kilen. I got a text from Meaghan explaining what happened and her only question was "where are your cleaning supplies?" And then she took him over to visit her family next door (with our previous permission), and had a blast playing with musical instruments. Later, he and I were playing and he said "Bye Bye Mama, I go to Meaghan's house."
We are so lucky to have a great neighbors and a wonderful babysitter next door. Now that Kilen is talking so much more, we can really see how much he enjoys hanging out with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment